What is Social Dance?
Social dance is a positive form of self-expression that can help you to interact with new people, relieve stress, improve mental and physical well-being and even boost your mood all while enjoying new environments and expanding your social circle. Unlike other traditional ballroom dances, social dance events are a great to attend solo or with friends. And the best part, each week, you meet other urban professionals that enjoy dance just like you.
Some benefits of social dance:
- Improves Social Skills
- Helps with weight management
- Improves muscle tone and strength
- Increases coordination, agility and flexibility
- Enhances self-esteem
- Provides new cultural experiences
- Enriches personal relationships